RV Rental Information
AVAILABLE AT TWIN CITIES LOCATIONBrowse Rentals Contact Us
Hilltop Camper and RV is a family owned and operated business – we currently have our 4th generation working in a part-time capacity. Let our family help yours create some wonderful memories on your next family vacation. Browse for your next rental here!
WHY RENT A MOTORHOME OR TRAILER?
There are many reasons traveling with your own “home on wheels” is the way to go. Here is a list of some of the advantages:
- Less frequent stops for snacks and/or meals.
- No security lines, crowded airports or overbooked hotels
- No need to unpack when you stop for the evening.
- Stop when and where you want to see additional sites.
- Save money on meals and hotel rooms.
- Your own private bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.
Hilltop Camper & RV’s rental fleet is one of the newest in the area. All units are cleaned and maintained between each rental trip. Each unit is given a complete inspection; all appliances are checked, fluids (motorhomes) topped off, tires inflated and inspected, water lines checked, etc. When you leave our lot, you will know we have done everything to ensure that you have a trouble free trip with your RV.
At the time of pick-up, you will go through a demonstration of the unit, and we will have a technician show you how to connect and disconnect the unit properly from your tow vehicle. When towing a rental travel trailer, we want to ensure you’re safe and comfortable traveling down the road. Also available for rent: Bike racks, kitchen set-ups, folding lawn chairs and tables.
Renting a travel trailer or motorhome also gives you the opportunity to try out the camping lifestyle before investing in one of your own. You can rent a couple different floor plans and see what really works for you and your family. The units we rent are equipped the same way as the units we have on our sales lot. You are not getting a “bare bones” rental unit – we sell 90% of our campers with all of the same options. Please inquire about our Renters Credit if you decide to purchase a unit from our sales department.
7810 University Ave. NE
Fridley, MN 55432
Monday – Friday 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Monday – Friday: No Later Than 10:00 AM
NO SATURDAY, SUNDAY, OR HOLIDAY HOURS, NO EXCEPTIONS
Motorhomes: Proof of Insurance can be provided (in compliance with our Insurance Binder Request) or it can be purchased online through MBA Insurance for a price starting at $31/day.
Prices, vehicle floor plans and options are subject to change.
- Propane: Tanks are filled when unit is picked up and must be returned full. We have propane available for purchase at current market price plus tax.
- Holding tanks: Tanks are empty upon departure. We will deduct a $125 fee for dumping and cleaning tanks from your damage deposit if not returned clean.
- Cleaning: Fees will be bid on an individual basis with a minimum of $95 if unit is not returned clean (interior and exterior).