How We Are Making Sure You Stay Safe:
When visiting Hilltop Camper and RV, your health and safety is our primary concern. Below is a list of measures we are taking to ensure you and your family stay safe.
Buying a camper or RV:
- Free disposable face masks are available for all guests and staff.
- Shields have been strategically placed in all high trafficked areas.
- Social distancing markers have been positioned throughout the building to provide guidance to customers and staff.
- If you are more comfortable staying home, we are happy to provide virtual RV and camper tours.
Having your camper or RV serviced:
- Save time and stay safe with our contactless service drop-off.
- Your RV will be disinfected by a service technician when it arrives.
- Once the service work is complete, your camper or RV will be disinfected once again.
- A sticker will be placed on the camper to signify that it was sanitized, and nobody will reenter, to give you the peace of mind knowing that your RV is safe to enter.
- Payment may be made online, through text, or over the phone to ensure limited contact.
Purchasing parts and accessories:
- If You would like to shop for parts or accessories in the store, we offer free disposable face masks for every customer.
- One-way directional stickers have been placed throughout the store to ensure social distancing.
- A shield and social distancing markers have been positioned near the register to reduce the risk of airborne exposure.
- If you feel more comfortable staying in your vehicle, we offer contactless curbside pickup!
- We have hired an experienced cleaning company to disinfect the building every night, so we are ready to help our customers the following day!